|From my 'Kingdom Forever' novels.|
The Soldier's Return The young general stumbled, instinctively catching himself with a desperate grab at the nearest tree. He looked wearily at the sleeve of his jacket, dismayed to see a tear where it had caught on the branch.The Soldier's Return by Xovinx
Anne is going to be upset. She loved this jacket. She was so proud of my promotion.
The thought of his wife spurred the exhausted soldier onward. He was almost there. Almost home.
She'll be so surprised...
They had land, now. Wealth. Titles. He had finally earned his way up to General under Lord Salis, and the war with the Necromancer was won. They had been promised everything they would ever need. He had earned it for her.
A faint smile made it onto his lips.
"For you, Anne."
His eyes nearly closed as consciousness drifted away, but he jerked and snapped back to wakefulness. He couldn't sleep here. This wasn't home. This was nowhere. He couldn't rest yet, not wh
Jesus Christ is my savior, and yours too, if you accept Him. |
I am here to display my awesome and epic (and terribly drawn) renditions of my characters, their stories, playtimes, goof-offs, troubles, triumphs, and laughs. Please note that I am a writer. I bite if provoked.
This is my bestest friend, writing buddy, and partner-in-insanity:
Current Residence: a garbage can
Favourite genre of music: Heavy/Goth Rock
Favourite style of art: Fantasy, traditional, manga
Operating System: I got an ARMY of Operators.
Skin of choice: My own, thanks
Favorite anime character: Ulquiorra
Personal Quote: "Soylent Green is people!"
1. You must post the rules. I AM A RULE-BREAKER but okay, just this once.
2. Each person must say 5 things about
themselves him/herself in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. Like Deliz, I don't want to. And you can't make me. HAHAHA *run into distance waving giant flag*
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. No. Mainly because we can tag in-description now. Oldster.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people. Be quiet.
Five Things about Azedarach
1. I have 83 favorite words. In a list. Wanna see 'em?
2. My 83 favorite words are not my favorite because of what they mean, but rather because they are fun to say and/or spell. This makes me happy when I play Scrabble. And not to brag, but, heh, I win Scrabble a lot. *straighten tie* ...but, er... the only person to legitimately beat me is . *go on rant about arch-rivals*
3. I like banana bread a LOT. And pumpkin bread. And regular bread. Bread sticks, bread bowls, sliced bread, bread loaves... *trail off*
4. I can lip-sync "Naraku no Hana" by Eiko Shimamiya perfectly. *somewhere, cymbals clash*
5. Oh yeah, and I write novels a lot, and that's why I'm so crazy. In case you didn't know.
Questions I Have to Answer
1. Did you watch 'Barney' as a child? If you did, I'm sorry.
I didn't want to, I swear.
2. What did you have for lunch? What do you wish you'd had for lunch?
Uhhh... I have to think back that far? OH YEAH! I had Raw men noodles in a little bowl. You can see it HERE.
I wish I had eaten grilled cheese with tomato soup, because how can you beat that? (Although Raw men is pretty good, too).
3. Doctor who?
DOCTOR! I NEED TO BORROW SOME OF YOUR EQUIPMENT!*
4. Traditional or digital art?
This would have been easier to answer a year ago. As of right now, I'm still better at sketching traditionally, but I'm having a lot of fun trying to learn digital coloring. It's a slow process, but I like it nonetheless.
5. Will you be attending the Apocalypse with me?
Considering we'll be the ones who start it, duh.
Questions for the people I tag (because I am a cruel noodle)
1. Do you watch/read anime or manga? (If not then WHY NOT)
2. Are you the perfect model of a modern major general?
3. Writing or reading? (or neither?) [you heathen]
4. Would you rather be mediocre in five different skills, or a master of only one?
5. How many decimals can you count to in Pi without cheating?
*see The Nightmare Before Christmas, Jack Skellington to Dr. Finkelstein
Silence that spoke...We never shared a good relationship, my son and I.Wor-D-Rizzle
There was always a distance between us, a gap that never seem to lessen. And I knew my reserved nature was partly, largely, to blame. I wanted that distance gone. But I didn’t know how, or what to do about it.
Perhaps now, with him all grown up, it’s too late for us.
My wife is the bridge between us; the person who made the three of us a family. Sh